Thursday 2 April 2009

More on money

The only time in the past that I've done any 'proper' teaching (with an actual class) it was the administrative side that let me down - dealing with the institution and especially with the examining board. Admin has never been my strong point, and the nice thing about a club like this is that because there are no curriculum requirements, I don't have to keep complex teaching records, just dealing with attendance (although of course I'm keeping this record as well as my own notes just for reference). But it's interesting that before the club has even started, again it's admin that complicates matters.

All of which is just an intro to the following: contrary to my last post, please don't try to pay at the school office just yet. I'm still sorting out how payments are going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment