Wednesday 22 April 2009

And the names are in!

So, a little less than a week to go, and the kids are back in school. I've received the final list of attendees and it's a nicely mixed little group. The youngest is my son in Year 1, then there's a girl in year 2, three boys and a girl (my daughter) from year 3, a year 5 boy, and a boy and girl from year 6. The wide range will be a challenge, I'm sure.

Note: I'm only going to say this once, so readers from outside the UK: pay attention! Year 1 is ages 5-6, year 2 is 6-7 and so on. The highest year in UK primary schools is Year 6 (10-11). Now I never have to explain it again

I've been busy for the last few weeks preparing ideas for the first few sessions. After each session after the write-up I'm going to put various materials on the site for anyone that wants to download them.

No comments:

Post a Comment