Tuesday 5 May 2009

Just a Minute

I've got two things planned for the second session tomorrow. I'm going to post about the main one tomorrow night (there may be photographs) but for now, I thought I'd post the first version of my Quiz Show application that should see a fair amount of use over the next few weeks.

I'm planning to include as part of most sessions some kind of quick-fire game as a mental warm-up. Today we're going to be playing Just a Minute (based on the Radio 4 panel game of the same name), at least partly as a tribute to Sir Clement Freud who died the other day.

I've put together a little programme that will allow us to play it, and if anyone would like to use it for their own purposes, feel free. You'll find it here. As I say, I'll probably be adding more games and options to it as time goes on, so watch this space. Oh, and in case you find the Keys screen confusing, all will be made clear. For now, just click on the keys you want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment